• Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
• We will gather and utilization of individual data singularly with the target of satisfying those reasons indicated by us and for other good purposes, unless we get the assent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
• We will just hold individual data the length of essential for the satisfaction of those reasons.
• We will gather individual data by legal and reasonable means and, where fitting, with the information or assent of the individual concerned.
• Personal information ought to be important to the reasons for which it is to be utilized, and, to the degree essential for those reasons, ought to be exact, finished, and updated.
• We will protect individual data by security shields against misfortune or burglary, and also unapproved access, divulgence, duplicating, use or alteration.
• We will promptly provide customers with access to our policies and procedures for the administration of individual data.
• By providing your Personal Data, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to our personal data protection notice and have consented for us to collect, process and keep your Personal Data.
• Your Personal Data will be stored either in hard copies in Aglow Clinic’s offices or stored in soft copies, within hard drives, servers that located in Malaysia and managed by Aglow Clinic. or any of its service providers.
• You further consent that Personal Data may be disclosed and transferred within Aglow Clinic which may include transfer to other entities with in the Aglow Clinic’s Group of companies in different jurisdictions.
We are focused on leading our business as per these standards with a specific end goal to guarantee that the privacy of individual data is secure and maintained.